Time: International Women’s Day [2009 March 8], 11:00
Characters: Loving Mother VS Disobedient Son
Incident: Mother and son, after visiting the Buddhist Temple, are on their way home. Darling son is crying and making a fuss demanding to buy a toy from a roadside toy stall. The mother scolds the son for wanting everything he sees and since there is no reason to buy an unnecessary toy, she refuses to buy.
1. In the midst of the crowd, suddenly see a child pulling his mother’s hand crying and making a fuss…
2. Mother: “You buy so many useless things to do what? At home there is a large pile I never see you play…”
Son: “I just want it, buy it for me!”
3. Mother: “Only liking these meaningless things, I will not buy it!”
Son: “Wu…even if refuse to buy, you must buy…wu…”
4. The son slapped the mother and then asked again: “Are you going to buy it or not?”
The mother was speechless…
5. Angry, the mother wanted to leave, but the son quickly pulled her. His voice softened but he continued to harass her.
The people around could only smile nervously.
6. The son suddenly used all his strength to pull at his mother’s hair to force his mother to give in.
The mother was speechless, the crowd was speechless, I was speechless.
(“Darling son, hurry and let go! So many people, give me some face okay?”)
7. Son: “Wu…I want, you will not buy it for me, I like it this much yet you will not buy it for me…wu…”
Mother: “Hurry and let go, it hurts…”
(Just what kind of toy is so fun? Incomprehensible.)
8. Son: “Such a cheap thing yet you will not buy for me, my schoolmates all have it, I want it…”
Mother: “I already bought a small chicken [toy] for you, you simply…” (did not hear clearly)
(“I will also pull your hair, ai ya! Had I known earlier, I would not have brought you to get such a short haircut yesterday…”)
9. Some company’s promotional girl came to break up the fight saying: “Little friend, what do you want? I will go buy it for you, okay?”
Son: “I only want my mother to buy! You get lost!!!”
Her face full of embarrassment, the pretty girl walked away.
(“You get lost” was something everyone heard very clearly.)
10. The son went crazy, reached out and grabbed his mother’s throat.
In the middle of the tussle…
11. Ai you! My god…
The mother’s face is bright red from being suffocated…
12. The mother being strangled.
13. [The son] let go and continued pushing [the mother] toward buying the toy…
14. In the middle of the struggle…
16. Again he grabbed the hair.
The son went mad: “Will you buy or not??”
Mother: “Again, it hurts so much, hurry and let go, I will buy it! I will buy it, okay…”
After giving in to her son, the mother and son walked to the toy stall.
source : http://www.chinasmack.com